Has anyone completed an APE lib sec yet?

I'm starting to roll an ape build of libsec in as it's needed for
a new Python 2.7.3+ port of Python.  I'd gladly take someone else's
mkfile rework to save some time.  Libsec is needed to implement a
new _hashlib module, one that doesn't require OpenSSL among others.

The new Python release&build will be pushed out once I clean up
a few more details like getting new builds of Mercurial working.

-jas