I think you guys should keep doing what you do.  Different people have
different reasons and motivations for what they do.  These do not always line
up well to form a totally free-from-fragmentation community.  That we all still
share 9fans is a good way to keep up with the different efforts too.

I like that 9front is around and pushing things a little differently.  The
mainline can take what they think is useful right?  I see no issues.

Sent from my iPhone