> Aram's point, obviously, is not that working on nix is insulting.
> Pretending you are a better judge than the whole world on whether
> something is 'ready to be shared' is insulting.  Unless you have
> lawyers pointing metaophorical guns at your job, in which case just
> say that.

Good grief, I write lots of code for plan9, only some of which I decide
is successfull and well written enough to release. This is my choice
and only mine, I created it I do what I want with it.

I don't believe any different rules apply to nemo.

If somone where to priviately, politely ask him off-line asking
for a copy of the work in progress he might be willing to share,
though he might not, I don't know what state this code is in or how
he feels about what has been written.

Fundamentally I don't understand how people beleive they can complain
when they don't have access to other peoples private work.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for sharing code but its to authors right
to decide not to share if they wish.

-Steve