> I’m still not completely satisfied, but once I figure out cmd/dist
> internals a little more then the file I’ve currently dropped in
> $GOROOT/src/lib9/bio_plan9.c can be moved to $GOROOT/src/libbio
> and just compiled storing the $O in $GOROOT/pkg/obj/plan9_$objtype
> and linked in addition to Plan 9’s /$objtype/lib/libbio.a.

I saw your CL, but I think your description is a bit too concise, I
can't quite get my mind around it.  Has anyone consulted with Bell
Labs and tried to convince them to add Bgetle* and Bputle* in libbio,
yet?  I have a feeling that a clean patch (I'm sure I have one handy)
will be accepted if we request it with some urgency?

++L

PS: Why the hell is there no Bgetbe* and Bputbe*?