On Sat May 31 09:44:35 EDT 2014, pavel.klinkov...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> For the most part, using HTTP/S repositories will give you the best bang
> > for the proverbial buck.
>

> I see. In fact I tried to create and use Mercurial repository via 'ssh' and
> 'ftp' (via ftpfs) and none of them works.

jeff also did a port that supports 386 and amd64.  this is a key bit for me,
since
i don't usually run a 386 or pae kernel.  and it may support arm (it did at one
point).  you can track the tip from jeff's repo.  (sadly they won't include
proper plan 9 support.)
it does not use openssh, but sadly my copy at least also doesn't work with
ssh2.  it gets
confused in authentication.

jeff: is this supposed to work?

jeff's version of python has fixed the bug where reads of a plan 9 device
reporting
0 size always failed.

atta; hg version
Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 2.9.1)
(see http://mercurial.selenic.com for more information)

Copyright (C) 2005-2014 Matt Mackall and others
atta; python --version
Python 2.7.6
atta; echo $cputype
amd64