I have to agree with Erik when it comes to SD cards. I've used and
abused many SD cards for years and have never had problems with them.
I could recommend Sandisk Expert Pro that comes with a limited
lifetime warranty (at least in Sweden). They are fast, up to 95 mb/s,
and very reliable according to my experience.