Too complex to use, especially since processes come and go regularly.

IMO, instead of killing processes, it would be better to keep the hanging
behavior in place, but place limits on the resources used by a subsection
of the process tree. Think ulimit, but applying to entire process heirarchies.

--
Ori Bernstein <o...@eigenstate.org>