Is this pure X11.app or XQuartz?

On 2/27/15 5:10 PM, Jeff Sickel wrote:
Some people prefer the X11 version as the refresh speed may be higher.  That’s
fine, though I prefer having rio resize working so I can full screen the app
on a second display with CONF=osx-cocoa.

I reduced the flicker in the drawterm-cocoa osx-cocoa version a while back.
The flicker and window edges not meeting during a move is still there and
more prevalent on slow connections or a slow cpu.

There are a slew of X11 related changes to support rio resize that I’ve
been meaning to push out at some point.  Since migrating to OSX 10.10
the X11.app is mostly broken, and no longer supported/released by Apple,
so my motivation to finish the changes has dwindled significantly.  In fact,
the latest X11 update doesn’t extract and install cleanly on OS X 10.10, so
updates might take a while.

-jas