I saw a copy when I was at the Labs in 1990. It was very early in Plan 9’s
evolution so it would be mostly of historic interest today. I got the
impression that neither John nor the OS designers were particularly pleased
with the commentary. I enjoyed reading it, but Nemo’s books closer to today’s
systems.

To answer your question, I don’t have a copy.

Brantley