I was responding to lyndon's comment on certain "experiments" that
should have to be done here, 2 messages up.
But what he described sounded exactly like the zero-copying stuff that
linux is trying to shove into everything.
I have not made any statement about non-linux systems, and I'm not
even saying these experiments couldn't be done on plan9, it's just
that the linux people are way busier going down that path.