On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 12:32 PM <o...@eigenstate.org> wrote:

> > This is a good idea. Let me know how do you want to proceed.
>
> I will be busy working on other systems until December,
> but when I get back, I'll just make the chages to the
> wiki. If it's not editable,  I'll email a patch to the
> 9fans list.

The wiki seems to be editable. Run within acme:

    Local srv net!9p.io!wiki wiki /mnt/wiki
    Wiki /mnt/wiki/

I've updated few pages, include the mailing list page (
https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/mailing_lists/index.html) to link to 9fans
Topicbox.
All the man page links are broken, and this will require a change in
wikifs(4). Links to bell-labs.com in the html files in /sys/lib/wiki also
need to be updated.

fhs