Hey anths and community,

That's good news. I am missing some project ideas that were mentioned on this mailing list in the original announcement thread (and children threads). I think there were some good ideas that could be added to the list, except they were sorted out for reasons.

The p9f ideas page links to related projects, including 9atom and even acme-sac. Could you also add the 9front pages to it?

http://fqa.9front.org/appendixg.html
http://fqa.9front.org/appendixb.html

The bounties page might not be well suited for GSoC, but might act as another source of inspiration.

Btw I never really met any 9atom guy, only 9front people who played around with 9atom and wanted to port some 9atom stuff to 9front.

Also some links on p9f GSoC related pages don't work. I wanted to know more about mentor expectations, that link failed with an error (also the admin expectations, which I clicked by accident with my huge fingers on my smartphone). Some other links are incredibly slow (to the older gsoc ideas on 9p.io).

Anyways, good news that we were accepted. Hopefully this year will become some 9ish year.

sirjofri