Hi there. Our wiki got confused. We're still looking into what caused it to get
confused in the first place, but I've given it a prod and things seem to be
working properly again now. Thank you for the report.

And you are definitely not late! The student application period only opened on
Monday, and goes for another 13 days or so. Let us know if you have any
questions.