On 7/21/21, adr via 9fans <9fans@9fans.net> wrote:
>> You'll need to reinvent (or change, at least) plumbing if you want
>> multiple editors, be it one
>> per file or one per project.
>
> I'll make sam create allways the named pipe with the pid in the
> name so I can identify wich one I want to talk with.
>
> There are a lot of possibilities.

That's what I like about controversial suggestions: they trigger the
flow of information that may otherwise remain hidden. And dialogue to
replace unchallenged, dead-end monologues that never saw the light of
day (or peer review).

I blame the 1980s for creating the exceptionalist culture that is
rapidly destroying all stable ecosystems, but I think its roots go
quite a bit further back, ever since competition for some perhaps not
all that obscure reasons, replaced teamwork.

Will cooperation come back to rescue this planet, or will it be too
late? I suppose if one omits human exceptionalism, Nature will triumph
by default. But it's going to hurt like hell!

Lucio.