It's sad news to hear that... :_( At least it means I was doing it correctly...

>From what I've read I know that people usually do it the other way
around: that Plan9 be the one that offers the service (through the
services you mention), but as a novice user I wanted to carry out a
communication test between systems and the most simple to configure
quickly was that the current equipment (Linux with SMB or a Win10 with
a shared resource) offered the service and "the newcomer" (Plan9)
connected against them...

I will continue to learn the use of Plan9. My next challenge: learn to
configure the factotum service and what is needed to connect with
drawterm from a Linux or a Win10. I still don't fully understand the
factotum and how Plan9 works... I still have a way to go...

Thanks for the information...