I agree that having a clear vision and charter is essential before forming a
team. Regarding building an inclusive Plan 9 community that encompasses
multiple groups, it's important to establish common goals and values that
resonate with all members. What are your thoughts on creating open channels for
dialogue and collaboration? How can we ensure that everyone feels valued and
heard? This approach could foster a more cooperative and inclusive environment.

Vic