On 16/05/2024 07:27, tlaro...@kergis.com wrote:
I'd like to start playing with the combination RISC-V and Plan9.
There are some (including not in stock yet) SoC from Microchip for
example, but I seem unable to purchase them from some french
seller---and I had enough bad experience about buying in U.S, with
VAT handled by FedEx, UPS or whatever adding delirious extra costs,
that I'm now reluctant to buy from "abroad".

Do anybody know of some E.U. online merchant proposing such boards?

RS have:

- BeagleV Ahead with Alibaba T-Head TH1520 quad-core RISC-V Xuantie C910.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/single-board-computers/2686957

- BeagleV Fire with Microchip PolarFire MPFS025T FCVG484E.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/single-board-computers/2730243

The former featuring a more powerful RISC-V CPU, while the latter has the added benefit of a SoC with a 23K LE FPGA.

Andrew

--
Andrew Back
https://abopen.com