No. The issue lies in the lack of responses to Marco's question and the minimal
constructive feedback when someone does respond. I value the efforts of those
who attempt to provide answers. If I am mistaken, I would rather make an
attempt and be corrected than remain silent.

Marco Feichtinger wrote: "venti/mirrorarenas is undocumented, and I couldn't
find any detailed discussion on this topic. I am curious about how it works,
how to set it up for automatic mirroring of arenas, and why it is preferred
over fs(3) mirror?"