I... this is still completely wrong. I'm not going to bother correcting
you a third time; if you want that, I'm going to have to start charging.
My PayPal should be the same as the email I'm sending this from; feel
free to drop $20 in there if you want me to review your, um, "work".

For what it's worth, I saw this thread and initially intended to provide
a meaningful answer; I had no energy left to spend on email after
dealing with the spam.

I'll try to write up an actually helpful answer today.

Anyone who has not decided that using up water in areas where fresh
water is rationed, as well as burning through multiple kilowatt-hours of
electricity, is a suitable replacement to just executing festoon(1), is
welcome to remind me later if I forget to <3

Lesson learned: next time, I'm only responding to humans, not bots.
At this rate, I'm going to toss fastmail in my upas inbox rejection
script.

- Noam Preil