> I wonder, how many 9fans are *actually* using CPU servers?
> [do not count a CPU server that runs your fossil as such,
> it's a file server, isn't it?]

[haven't followed the discussion closely, sorry if this is off target]
I'm using a cpu server (even as we speak) that I drawterm
into from my office (have a sun on my desk), and cpu into
from my home plan 9 machine.
At home I could instead mount the fs from work, but
since I'm mostly editing and compiling cpu works better.

However, to support the slow/fast cpu/terminal case,
the home machine _is_ faster than the office cpu.

Axel.