On Sep 15, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Ronald G Minnich wrote:

I want a backpack full of cpu servers, a laptop with no disk, and a fossil in my pocket (maybe an ipod? Or see the blackdog device -- can't turn on fossil until it takes your thumbprint).

Blackdog? Nice, but it runs Linux. I have a fingerprint USB token that "runs" Inferno so I can connect with a grid from anywhere.

OK, well it doesn't really run on the token, it uses the PC's processor. But that'll change shortly when I get a new chip from Atmel. I believe Blackdog uses Atmel's chipset.

Wes