>  I try to run it without params and with the common /? -h --help,
>  and i only get a crash. I think it try to open some environment
>  variables that are missing. (i can send you the complete
>  dump from windows if needed)

When I run from unix with no params, a drawterm window pops up
that says "set $cpu" and sits there.  That's what's supposed to
happen in Windows.  I don't know why it doesn't.

The command line is

  drawterm [-c cpuserver] [-a authserver] [-s secstoreserver]

and some other flags which don't matter much.  If you use -a
but not -s, -s will be filled in with the arg from -a.

If you don't specify -c it uses $cpu.  You have to specify -a unless
you're using factotum (Unix only).

Russ