> Yeah when I did manage to get parallels to run plan 9 (v3) it looked like
> garbage and I couldn't install it due to graphics mess ups.
> I'm now hearing really great things about VMWare Fusion for the Mac... and
> I'm considering taking my business there.

I read on the web about VMWare Fusion for the Mac (and parallels v3)
while already ordered imac and parallels were on their way to me :-/ :-)

to be honest: outside vncv graphics works fine for me (touch wood).

replaying to andrey:
I think I noticed what you mean about lack of three mouse button support.
as soon as I started with drawterm and p9p (before touching parallels)
I connected a 3-button mouse to be able to chord (next to mighty mouse)

Axel.