On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, andrey mirtchovski wrote:

i'll finish the sshv2 port of libssh i was working on. send the money to me :)

I don't have much money to spare but make that a reality and put where
to send and i will.

--- Marina (tsygrl)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

* app <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

So, if not X, then how about some higher (or eperhaps lower?) layer
libraries (qtk? Qt? Gecko?) ported so that porting the 10 (or 100)
best known FOSS packages (whatever they are) would become more
possible?

Porting libs like gdk to plan9 would be cool.

But you shouldn't forget that many libs should be heavily
restructured and cleaned up.

How about a project to take something like Firefox and restructure the
whole sw so that best modules would be kept and other modules re-
implemented /dev/draw way and Rio way?

Huh, that's an really HUGE plan. I'm a little bit involved
in moz and know what I'm talking about ;-O

Why not start with something a bit smaller. ...like making SSH2 work. We
use plan9 for work a lot and not having SSH2 working is a large hassle.

Might even throw some money in the pot for someone to finish that project
as the crypto application is a bit beyond me.

--- Marina Brown (tsygry)

cu
      http://patches.metux.de/