Hello

what about something (or a couple of things) that parse rss, netnews,
etc into a mailbox file like the ones in /mail/box/$user ? that way
you could still use the mail tools as they are :-?

btw, is there someone implementing what Russ said about upasfs from
p9p? (a mailbox or maildir module iirc) having an upasfs which do not
store all in ram would be great :)

slds.

gabi