I mentioned in passing some time ago that I was working on a venti
server that uses Amazon S3 as a storage backend. There is now code in
/n/sources/contrib/rcbilson/s3venti . Beware sharp edges. I have
pumped a fair amount of test data through it successfully, but I
wouldn't recommend trusting anything important to it yet. There is a
man page.

I started writing it under plan9, but for irrelevant reasons later
switched to plan9port, so that's where it's known to work (on Linux,
at least). I would hope and expect that moving it back to native plan9
would be a small job.

Questions and comments are welcome.