Frank A. Stevenson wrote:
> I have gotten several requests for having disks shipped, payed for
> with PayPal. I am not sure I really trust this company to not
> freeze the accounts if someone complains

I think that's wise.

> "ext3 preformatted 2TB disks." I should be able to deliver these at
> cost for ~250 USD, this includes Norwegian sales tax (25%) which I
> haven't found a way to defray. But perhaps someone on the list could
> do better than this and set up shop in a country where overall costs
> are lower?

Since Norway is outside the EU you'll mostly be exporting, and
shouldn't charge sales tax. Buyers will likely have to pay import
duties.

> And ideally, quality packaging materials are readily available :-)
> (We have already suffer 1 unfortunate disk crash)

Suggest ship out by courier (I like UPS) and for packaging materials
see if the store can ship to you (or whoever does this) with some
extra packaging.

//Peter