On 15 Mar 2001 17:44:00 -0500, Laura Conrad wrote:

> Those interested in the work of the ABC standards committee, or who
> want a current copy of the ABC standard or the proposed standard,
> should go to http://abc.sourceforge.net/standard.html.

Excellent work.

> The proposed standard differs in only fairly minor ways (aside from
> formatting) from the old abc-draft.txt, but will acquire more
> differences as we figure out how to get it into shape so that we would
> vote for it (and hopefully so that other people on abcusers will vote
> for it).
>
> I welcome comments, bug reports, etc. on the new formatting; it was a
> non-trivial job, and may still have errors in it.

My only comment is a very minor one, with the standard itself (I just
noticed this bug (?) in abcm2ps) -- !mp! is not in the list of dynamics.
In addition, you might mention that in lyrics, the backslash mark must
occur at the end of the line in order for it to be a continuation
character.

    - Eric

--
"God is real, unless  // Name: // Eric Galluzzo // [EMAIL PROTECTED]