Greetings-

I have been using abc2ps for a couple of months now to arrange brass quintet
music. Recently, I stumbled across abcm2ps, which is said to handle multiple
parts (and from some of the samples I would say it does quite well). My
problem is that I can't find any documentation as how to use the features,
other than some sample files to look through. Do any of you know of, or
have, any?

Also, are there any free tools to help me arrange the parts (I'm an a
Windows 98 box, BTW). I looked at Harmony Assistant, and though it is a
great tool, $65.00 is too much for my meager budget (and, yes, I *know* it's
much cheaper than Encore, etc., but so am I :-). If not, I am still happy to
code them with a simple text editor.

Thanks for any help you can pass my way.

Greg Lindstrom, B011-1149                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Acxiom Corporation                         office: (501) 342-1626
InfoBase Products Development              fax:    (501) 336-3911
301 Industrial Blvd, Conway, AR, 72032

"When the solution is simple, God has spoken"

                                                            Albert Einstein