> So it may be a good thing if we could find a webspace (a message
> board) where we could write "publicly" who is transcribing what
> (like for the O'neill tunes).

What I'm doing: all the GS McLennan tunes that I think it's legal to
put on the web, in full gracenoted detail and with a complete tunography
of everything I haven't done (this is finished bar a few bits of minor
tweaking) and the music from Maier's _Atalanta Fugiens_ (about a quarter
of the way through, but it's a relatively quick job, at least until I
start making it an all-out multimedia document using very trick known
to BarFly).