----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Mrozek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] dynamics (was)

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> [
>
> >>time for a new approach, preferably one involving as much of the abc
> >>community as possible not just a self chosen clique
>
> ]
>
> >  >Do you have a positive suggestion ?
> >
> > Certainly, but before I do, could I have your assurance that you will
> > give my suggestions proper consideration, rather than opposing them on
> > principle just because they come from me, and that you will restrict
> > your reponses to what I actually say rather than your own wild
> > speculations about things you think I might say (as you have done twice
> > in this thread alone)?
> >
> > Bryan Creer
> >

> Bryan, this is an open list - you won't get anyone to agree to your
> personal terms. You'd be best off to just post your thoughts and don't
> mind the critique, whether it's meant personally or not.
>
> Eric

Actually (even if my English might be a bit rusty), as far as I've been able
to understand the meaning of what Bryan wrote, he wasn't asking for somebody
to agree about any kind of personal terms. He was rather, I guess, talking
about
prejudices, which are a rather different thing than what you call critique.

Even if you aren't able to grasp the difference, it's quite a concrete one!

Gianni