Aaron said -

>That sounds a lot like what iabc is trying to be.
>
>I'd be interested to hear how things are going.  I don't know if you're
planning a >commercial tool or a free source one.

I was thinking of charging a small sum.  Well, I've put a lot of work in and
anyway, registration gives feedback on usage.  I haven't bought into the open
source philosophy yet; from what I've seen it can end up very messy.  I'm
aiming more for usability by musicians who aren't necessarily programmers.

>Hope you're having fun at least, I know i am.

It's doing my head in.  I expect it will be nice when I stop.

Bryan