Wil Macaulay wrote -

>BTW, Abacus worked pretty well for me, except that
>it crashed when I tried to change instruments (WinNT wkstation 4.0)
>running as a non-admin user.

Would this be Runtime error 70?  This seems to happen on every version of
Windows except 98.  I think I've fixed it but I don't have any means to test
it until I can get access to a friend's machine in a few days.  (Or stop
being so tight fisted and go out and get XP.)

>Also, I found the 'double open'
>a little confusing at first, I'd rather see 'open' as file open and
>a different menu selection to pick a tune from an already open file.

Yes, a number of people have found it a bit strange.  I'm looking at
rearranging it along those lines.

Bryan Creer