I would like to update the abc project sourceforge homepage
(http://abc.sourceforge.net/).  Basically, I would like to add a little bit of
information about iabc, and also remove all the things that are obviously not true,
e.g. active projects that are not currently active, remove broken links, etc.

I would also like to remove the packages from the Summary page (which is usually the
first page people find) but the packages themselves have never been added.  This is
actually all the projects except iabc, since apparently no other packages are posted
there.

If you have suggestions for things that should go there, or if you would like to
populate one of the abc2... projects, please post your suggestions.  Or if you are the
maintainers of another free software package, populate your package with some files or
something, and I won't remove them.

Thanks,
Aaron