If you find the sources and create the binary let me know, I will put it on
Sourceforge.  I would really like it if all of the freely available projects were in
one place, and sourceforge is an ideal choice since we have pretty much unlimited disk
space.

I think our project site could be cleaned up a bit, and that would make it easier for
people to use.  Sourceforge has a bit of an odd structure, but our site has a lot of
out of date/misleading information that can make it worse.