From: "Guido Gonzato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "abcusers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] abc drum notation and abc2ps

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Christopher Myers wrote:

> 1) Can I use an "X" for a note head?

no, unless you redefine the PostScript code that draws noteheads. If you
can't do it yourself, I may consider experimenting - but don't hold your
breath.

> 2) Can I put multiple slashes across the stem of a note? (I think that's

no, unless you write an ad-hoc PostScript routine. As above...

> 3) Can I render a grace note without the tie? (That's a 'flam').

yes, using the %%graceslurs 0 command in the ABC source, or the -G 0
switch in the abcm2ps command line.

> I'm sure there are other things too, but those are the biggies the Drum
> Sergeant came up with last night.
>
> Thanks in advance!

that's all right. Ciao,
       Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.