Muse2 is now in the final stages, (about three months late).  I hope to get
it finished this week.
Still to go are some fixes for bugs that I found as I was writing the
on-line Help and the Registration mechanism.
So I am deciding what should be free and what should need paying for.

The following are in the plan:
   Reading ABC and Printing it are free.
   30 days free trial with all functions enabled
   Saving files, playing files - you pay for.

Given that most of Muse is concerned with a GUI that makes it very easy to
create music, that is serious crippling.  If you apply any tweaks to make
ABC print nicely (fix the spacing, the marings etc.) there will be no way to
save those either (and any line beginning %%abc2ps will obviously be
ignored).

The price will be £25 (that's about $40 US), but £10 for those who bought
Muse.

I am open to suggestions.  (However suggestions that imply that there is no
need for me to get paid will not be treated seriously unless they include
practical means of getting the electricity and other bills paid and
obtaining food and clothing without the need for money).

Laurie