Could you try opening up a bug report at the sourceforge site about the 2 points you
mentioned?  I keep losing old emails in the stupid AOL browser, and I forget what
people suggest when I am implementing new features.  Some things like the midi folder
will be pretty easy.

I'll download winamp and see if I can reproduce what you see.  I just call the player
with a parameter of the filename, hoping that most midi players can be invoked that
way.  If not it would be a pretty easy (although hokey thing on Windows - you'd have
to use a .bat file) to invoke the player with the proper options.

> Could iabc save also the last folder used, instead of opening from
> the /My documents folder ? (I never put abc files in this
folder...)