| Anybody else annoyed at Zouki for filling our mail with these (now 2 in
| a row)?
|
| Zouki, this list is not for cute email stories and jokes.
| I think most of us got over that use of email a long time ago.
| Please stop, and let's get back on topic.
|
| Thanks,
| Chris

So maybe what we need is a few good musical jokes?

Of course, most of those you hear are just idiot jokes with
some instrument plugged in. What's really hard to find is a
musical joke that is really about the instrument or  singer
or whatever.

OTOH, one of my favorites is none of these.  It's  the  one
about  the mother who asks her son what he wants to be when
he grows up.  He says he wants to be a musician.  She  says
"Son,  you have a choice.  You can grow up, or you can be a
musician."