Hello all,

I use abcm2ps but my question is applicable to all ABC to PostScript
converters. We all know that PostScript has those nice 35 fonts, which
ought to be enough for everybody. But what if I wanted to use some other
weird font?

So, I'd like to know: 1) is it possible to add a new font to GhostScript,
and how? 2) how can *abc*2ps use this new font, if at all possible?

Thanks,
       Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.