I use this abc for obtaining, sending, transcribing and printing tunes - I use emacs/xemacs as editor with abc-mode and then to produce top quality printed music I use jcabc2ps - what is *wrong* with the abc2ps's ?? - I like to use software that does one job - but does it very, very well.

Grump over.