Exu Yangi wrote:
<mutter> I thought I had the sources in the zip file </mutter>
OK, well I am trying to figure out how to get this puppy onto source forge.
<snip>

If you want, you can add your app to the ABC Music Project, already on SourceForge and home of quite a few other ABC related applications. See <http://abc.sourceforge.net/> and <https://sourceforge.net/projects/abc/>. Feel free to contact me in private if you want help with using the SF facilities. If you let me know what your user name is, I'll add you to the project members.

Cheers,

bert

--
Bert Van Vreckem      <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.