From: Bert Van Vreckem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Exu Yangi wrote:
<mutter> I thought I had the sources in the zip file </mutter>
OK, well I am trying to figure out how to get this puppy onto source forge.
<snip>

If you want, you can add your app to the ABC Music Project, already on SourceForge and home of quite a few other ABC related applications. See <http://abc.sourceforge.net/> and <https://sourceforge.net/projects/abc/>. Feel free to contact me in private if you want help with using the SF facilities. If you let me know what your user name is, I'll add you to the project members.

I had though that you were gone, since I got this:

---------------------------------------- start of quote ----------------------------------
Not Found
The requested URL /NMD/nmd/NMD.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at abc.sourceforge.net Port 80

------------------------------------- end of quote -----------------------------------------

And its like a couple of times.

Cheers,

bert

I have looked at putting things on source forge, but am now going toward Savannah. The main problem being that sourceforge now wants me to assign them the copyright, along with any future works I may produce ! And they don't want to say anything at all about open source.

Thank goes against the spirit, if not the letter, of open source. The idea behind open source is not to copyright it and take total control.

However, I would be more than happy to send you the Python sources, if you would like to put them on your website.

Phil
--
Bert Van Vreckem <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.