There is a manual included in the download, a little out of date on the newer options but still valid for most.
There is also a comprehensive help file in the program - see the help menu
To edit notes, click on one with the RIGHT mouse button - you will get an edit menu which includes adding notes,
You can also copy & paste using the toolbar
The download is the full version, you just get an unlcok key for the program when you register
Regards
Neil