On 28 Apr 2004, at 04:33, Jim Russell wrote:

till they get the message.  (Quick, how *do* you remap the mouse
buttons to use a mouse left-handed for the duration of a catalog

Can't say I've ever thought about it but I am quite used to being a left
hander in a right handed world (and play right handed).

I'm left-handed as well, and have always hated remapped buttons. I use
the mouse left-handed, but my middle finger clicks button-1 (left), while
my index finger spends most of its time on the scroll wheel.

Ah, well, I play right-handed guitars left-handed without restringing,
too.

From Elizabeth Cotton to Jimi Hendrix, you're in good company!

Phil Taylor