On Monday 30 August 2004 21:39, Steven Bennett wrote:
> Phil -- you suggested sending an email to Toby...  I'm happy to do that,
> but I have absolutely no idea where to send that.  The only list manager
> info I have is the subscription website, and there's no contact information
> there. Do you know?

I have a few e-mail addresses for Toby, a.o the one Tom Keays mentioned. The
other one is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. However, I haven't heard from him in
quite a while and when I tried to contact him this summer, both addresses
bounced. You could also try <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

If any of you lives in California, you could give him a ring: you can get his
contact information from a whois search:

      Rider, Toby  (TR5448)             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      2601 183RD ST
      REDONDO BEACH, CA 90278-4505
      US
      (310) 318-2496 fax: (310) 376-8601

I'll try to mail him again, too.

bert

--
Bert Van Vreckem      <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.