> If you flip it arround I have no trouble.
> Make the AbiFont installation optional.
>
> Make sure the default installation does not have the problem and
> I'll get off this issue.

That is not viable; AW will not run without its fonts setup. If the
default installation did not include the fonts, then the user would
not be able to run AW after s/he installs it (that also means no
easy access to the online help). S/he would have to set up the
fonts by hand before AW would start up, and that is far from
straight forward (I know, because I get lot of emails from non-
English users who need to set up the extra font directories by
hand). If we do not install the fonts by default, we will be inundated
by tons of user emails requiring assistance to setup the fonts. On
the other hand, it is _very_ simple to remove fonts from the existing
installation, and use the existing installation as a template for
adding different fonts.

What we probably should do is to run some pre-install script that
would ascertain whether the fonts we are planning to install are
already found in the path, and if so point the user to detailed
instrucitons on removing our fonts (I would be reluctant to give a
choice not to install the fonts for the same reasons I do not want
the fonts not installed by default).

Tomas