In prior discussions we have agreed that we can deprecate
IA2::nRelations and IA2::relation (singular).  We have also agreed we
need to be able to fetch relations by type, i.e. this proposal:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Accessibility/IA2_1.3#Relations
though I'd like to name it IAccessible2_2::relationsOfType

We had agreed that we still need IA2::relations (plural)
http://accessibility.linuxfoundation.org/a11yspecs/ia2/docs/html/interface_i_accessible2.html#967f0dffba760744b5963f42bb7be8ed
but I just want to verify that, i.e. is it still useful to get all the
relations when it is possible to get only the relations of interest on a
type by type basis?

If IA2::relations is deprecated then IARelation could also be deprecated.
http://accessibility.linuxfoundation.org/a11yspecs/ia2/docs/html/interface_i_accessible_relation.html

Pete
--
*Pete Brunet*

a11ysoft - Accessibility Architecture and Development
(512) 467-4706 (work), (512) 689-4155 (cell)
Skype: pete.brunet
IM: ptbrunet (AOL, Google), ptbru...@live.com (MSN)
http://www.a11ysoft.com/about/
Ionosphere: WS4G