On 24/02/2012 1:19 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:
We have also agreed we
need to be able to fetch relations by type,...
though I'd like to name it IAccessible2_2::relationsOfType
I prefer this name too. It's also worth noting that there probably needs to be an out parameter providing the count of relations, as otherwise, an AT wanting all relations doesn't know what count to pass to IEnumVariant::Next.

We had agreed that we still need IA2::relations (plural)
but I just want to verify that, i.e. is it still useful to get all the
relations when it is possible to get only the relations of interest on a
type by type basis?
Personally, I don't see any use for this. I can't think fo any use cases and although retrieving all relations in one go means less calls, generating them is expensive for the server. However, others may disagree.

If IA2::relations is deprecated then IARelation could also be deprecated.
Right.

Jamie

--
James Teh