Alex, I see I missed #3 and #4.  See below...

On 8/21/12 4:51 AM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
> Hi, Pete. Few notes.
>
> 1) "explicit-name" description looks a little bit complicated. The
> following short sentence explains well the idea of the attribute:
> "A true value indicates that the accessible name is different from,
> and more meaningful than, the text that is returned from
> IAccessibleText::text."
>
> 2) "sort".
>
>  > Comments: If the value is ascending or descending this indicates that an
>> object's items are sorted and the sorting algorithm used.
> why is "items are sorted" not enough and it makes sense to mention the
> sorting algorithm?
>
> 3) "atomic"
>
>> True when all the objects in the accessibility tree below this object should
>> be presented as a whole
> maybe "from subtree" instead "in the accessibility tree below this object"?
How's this: True when this object and its subtree should be presented as
a whole, when changes within it are considered important enough to be
presented automatically.

> 4) "event-from-input". It's worth to notice that it works in-process
> only since it doesn't make much sense for out-of-process client (two
> different events may be targeted to the same object).
Is this set on the object that the event was fired on?  Assuming that,
how about this: True if the root cause of the event fired on this object
was explicit user input (as opposed to a programmatic change).  This
attribute is only useful for in-process Assistive Technology which can
check the attribute on the event handling thread.